Shipping and Receiving Clerk
Medley - Florida (FL),
- Shipping and Receiving Clerk Determine best method of transportation to support customer on dock date
- Report shipping discrepancies to the appropriate department and monitor for resolution.
- Work with applicable departments to resolve issues relating to the processing of outgoing shipments.
- Track and report on critical outgoing shipments.
- Provide general information to personnel regarding company procedures.
- May operate lift trucks, pallet jacks and other equipment to safely move parts to proper locations.
- May assist with the internal expediting of critical shortages.
- Determine methods and procedures on new assignments and may provide guidance to other employees.
- Work on assignments that are complex in nature, where considerable judgment and initiative is required.
- May provide training and direction to other associates in the department.
- May provide daily work assignments to staff and coordinate personnel and resources as necessary to complete all work scheduled for department.
- Overtime including nights and weekends are required.
- Performs other duties as required.
MINIMUM EDUCATION/EXPERIENCES REQUIRED
- Candidate must have a HS Diploma or GED
- Basic computer skills (MS Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Candidate must be Bilingual and speak both English and Spanish
- Basic knowledge on how to drive a fork lift
- Must be able to lift at least 30 lbs.