Miami - Florida (FL), 33128
Brightline provides a unique and enriching opportunity to be a part of a new transportation alternative that is keenly focused on hospitality and guest service. Our Stations Operation team takes pride in our modern, new stations and the experiences our guests encounter during their time there. Teammates ensure our guests’ first and last impression of their Brightline journey exceed their expectations of train travel at every opportunity - from assisting guests by relieving them of their check-in baggage to helping them navigate and enjoy our pristine stations while answering any questions they may have. While serving food and beverages with a warm smile and showing genuine interest in their well-being and comfort, our guests soon notice that this is not your average station, journey, or experience. This is Brightline!
As an essential member of the Brightline Station Operations team you are an integral part of our guest’s journey by preparing a delicious coffee or helping them relax with a glass of wine before returning home. If you enjoy meeting people from all over the world, sharing your enthusiasm and a bit of conversation with guests old and new, then this is the perfect opportunity.
Essential Job Functions:
- Ensure the proper inventory controls are being met on a daily, weekly and monthly basis (accurately entering inventory, entering waste, comps, etc.)
- In collaboration with each station management, assist with controls to maintain par stock for each product.
- Monitoring and improving profitability through efficient operations and station visitations.
- Working with Director of Retail Operations and Station Managers to optimize sales by addressing guest feedback, food safety and operational audits.
- Complete weekly teammate and operation assessments. Provide weekly reports and feedback to Station Managers and Director of Retail Operations.
- Collaborate with Station Managers to establish desired standards of quality of food, beverage, merchandising and activations.
- Act as the key liaison and primary point of contact on all merchandise/retail and F&B related projects, builds, initiatives and ensures all budgets and timelines are being adhered to.
- Understand all policies, procedures, standards, specifications, guidelines and training programs.
- Ensure that all food and beverage products are consistently prepared and served according to our recipes, portioning, cooking, and serving standards.
- Interview co-select and train café teammates for the efficient operation of each location.
- Assist with training of all teammates to achieve the standards, specifications, guidelines of Brightline.
- Fully understand and comply with all state, county and municipal regulations that pertain to the health and safety requirements of the station, teammates, and guests.
- You are a natural people person, comfortable with retail, food, and beverage sales.
- You have lead and motivated a team while contributing to a positive company culture
- Staying positive for hours on end (including in stressful times) you adapt your communication style to fit a diverse group of people.
- You have sound judgment, thinking and acting independently, expressing clear and effective verbal communication skills to interact with guests and other teammates to ensure exceptional guest service.
- Standing, walking, bending, stooping, pushing, pulling, reaching and being on your feet for hours on end, is something you embrace and are able to do.
- You have demonstrated reliability, punctuality and dependability.
- When a problem arises, you find yourself being able to come up with a timely solution.
- You love keeping busy at work and are conscious of safe food handling practices.
- While you don’t have to be a mathematician, you possess math basic skills.
- You are a minimum of 18 years old.
- You have and can show legal permission to work in the United States.
- You are able to work fluctuating shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- You speak, read, and write English at a High School level.
- The ability to speak multiple languages is not required, but a PLUS.
- We will make all attempts to provide a predictable work schedule, but the ability to pick up last minute shifts is a PLUS.
NOTE: JOB DESCRIPTION IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE BASED ON BUSINESS NECESSITY.
Brightline Management, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, Brightline Management, LLC will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and encourages both prospective and current employees to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.