CRM, Associate Director
Miami - Florida (FL), 33133
Estimated salary $46,381 a year
Publicis Groupe is the third largest communications group in the world, a leader in marketing, communication and digital business transformation. As a platform at the intersection of marketing and digital business transformation, driven through the alchemy of creativity and technology, Publicis Groupe is built on The Power of One. Publicis Groupe offers its clients seamless access to the expertise of its 80,000 talents across four Solution hubs: creative with Publicis Communications (Publicis Worldwide, Saatchi & Saatchi, Leo Burnett, BBH, Marcel, Fallon, MSL, Prodigious), media services with Publicis Media (Starcom, Zenith, Spark Foundry, Blue 449, Performics, Digitas), digital business transformation with Publicis.Sapient and health & wellness communications with Publicis Health. Publicis Groupe’s agencies are present in over 100 countries around the world.
The CRM, Associate Director enables our clients to deliver highly relevant customer experiences by leveraging data, technology and marketing strategy. The CRM, Associate Director will own the technology strategy necessary to transform marketing campaigns to true 1-to-1 customer conversations. This role will design and deliver the technology roadmap across all marketing channels and acts as a trusted advisor to Client and Account Leadership teams. You will use your knowledge to influence client decisions, provide insightful solutions, and drive successful implementations. Be ready to hit the ground running with your critical and creative thinking and passion for fast-paced problem solving.
- Partner with Account Leadership as the technical subject matter expert for
- Expertise with digital, interactive, and some traditional/direct marketing (omni-channel and/or customer strategy experience a plus)
- Strong problem identification and analytical skills
- Skilled in requirements analysis, conceptual, logical and detailed design
- Proven experience transforming customer data into a strategic business asset
- Demonstrated consulting skills, including client relationships and team facilitation
- Experience in developing and deploying omni-channel solutions across web, social, mobile or email
- Experience with Adobe Marketing Cloud, SAP Marketing Cloud, Oracle Marketing Cloud, Salesforce, or other similar enterprise marketing technologies
- Understanding of RDBMS and exposure to Structured Query Language
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related field required
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in an agency, consulting, or marketing organization
- Spanish fluency required. Trilingual fluency preferred.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.