Covid Vaccination Project: Clerical Staff-Miramar, FL
Miramar - Florida (FL),
Estimated salary $13 - $16 an hour
The following are common clerical duties typically carried out in offices:
· Bookkeeping duties: This involves the recording of financial transactions using spreadsheets and other financial software.
· Completing bank transactions: This clerical duty involves the completion of basic banking transactions and record-keeping.
· Collection and disbursement of money: Office clerks can also be involved with the collection, counting and disbursement of money in an office.
· Communication with customers and colleagues: Office clerks communicate with customers or colleagues by answering their questions, passing along relevant information and addressing customers' complaints.
· Answering phone calls: Answering phone calls and taking messages are two of the most common clerical duties in an office.
· Records and document filings: Office clerks file important company records and ensure documents are well kept. This also involves compiling, copying and sorting records of office activities.
· Operating office machines: Clerical duties involve operating office machines like voicemail systems, photocopiers and scanners, and personal computers.
· Keeping records and reports: Office clerks carry out the computation and recording of important company reports.
· Maintaining the mailing database: Compiling and keeping the mailing database systems of a
· Replying to emails: Office clerks check and record information from company emails and pass them along to relevant departments in the company.
· Delivering messages: Running errands and delivering messages in and out of the office are also common clerical duties.
· Arranging appointments: Office clerks complete work schedules, manage calendars and organize appointments.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: $13.00 - $16.00 per hour
- 10 hour shift
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- 5 - 6 months
Full Time Opportunity:
- One location
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Temperature screenings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place