Orlando - Florida (FL),
Bridge Investment Group
Bridge Investment Group is a leading privately held real estate investment and property management firm with over $16 billion in assets under management. Bridge pursues investment opportunities in targeted real estate sectors that offer attractive returns including current income and capital appreciation. Its real estate activities encompass the acquisition, financing, property management, optimization and disposition of real assets and real estate-backed fixed income securities. The Company operates in five targeted verticals; multifamily, office, seniors housing, opportunity zone investments and real estate-backed fixed income, and has specialized investment teams focused on each of these areas to generate above-market returns for its investors.
Bridge is well-regarded for its high integrity and collaborative leadership culture that rewards both individual thinking and team decision-making. Our leadership are seasoned professionals who bring their vast experience and high standards of excellence to their work.
Given our horizontal scope and vertical integration, Bridge professionals are empowered to work across functional teams. As a result, they are deeply specialized and highly versatile with a clear understanding of how their roles fit into a broader context.
Our leaders’ value career development and take seriously the role they play in developing next generation leaders. Bridge professionals embody accountability and seek to deliver high-quality results through creativity and innovation.
- Gathering information, research and prepare proposals and presentations
- Coordinate and prepare reports, analyze data, and identify solutions to administrative issues
- Ensure reports are stored on the appropriate drive
- Maintain department spreadsheets
- Maintain inventory of office and kitchen supplies; order and stock supplies weekly
- Assist with catering needs for meetings, run errands as needed.
- Prepare and send out letters and correspondence
- Greet and welcome callers and deliver them to the appropriate office
- Special projects and other responsibilities as assigned
- Experience supporting a department and team
- Highly-organized with the ability to solve problems, organize systems, and establish procedures
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to prioritize, coordinate, multi-task, and demonstrate initiative
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office; Including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Detail oriented with excellent office skills including typing and proofreading
- Excellent organizational, communication (written/oral), and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage changing priorities, meet deadlines, work independently, and follow through on assignments with little direction
- Must possess a positive attitude and be a team player
- Demonstrate effective conflict resolution and maintain calm work environment with managers and co-workers