Palm Beach Gardens - Florida (FL),
Kisco Senior Living, LLC
Our Associates – Partners in Our Vision
La Posada is a full-service senior living community offering a unique environment for residents to share their passions while enjoying a quality lifestyle. If you are someone who has a passion for seniors and customer service, we are looking for you! We are looking for genuine, motivated, caring people to join our team.
The Wellness Assistant is responsible for assisting with the development, implementation and operation of the community Wellness program. Supports the Wellness team to meet the community’s Art of Living WellSM philosophy and the 6 dimensions of wellness (Vocational, Intellectual, Physical, Emotional, Social, and Spiritual) for residents and associates.
Here are a few of the responsibilities and tasks that are expected of our Wellness Assistant on a daily basis:
- Assist residents with requests as needed or find appropriate associate to assist
- Look for opportunities to exceed resident expectations and enhance resident satisfaction
- Implement a variety of group and individual wellness programs that meet the varying needs of the residents and staff
- Assist Wellness Director and Assistant Wellness Director to present programs that meet the
What we offer our Associates:
Full – time associates:
- Paid time off (vacation, holiday, and sick time)
- Life insurance
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Supplemental life insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Free meals
- Referral bonuses
- Customer service focus
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to meet the physical requirements of the position as stated in the job description
- High school graduate, one to two years of experience in wellness programs (preferably with seniors).
- Background in different dimensions of wellness is beneficial.
- Experience leading exercise classes and assisting with exercise equipment required.
- First Aid Certification. Intermediate level Microsoft Office Skills a plus.