Associate, Port Scheduler
Palmetto - Florida (FL), 34221
Del Monte Fresh Produce Inc.
Purpose of Position:
This position will perform all necessary functions to ensure the efficient movement of cargo to the customer. In this role, will also work closely with Assistant Port Coordinator, Sales and Transportation team to review and determine accuracy of delivery of products.
- Schedule appointments by comparing product and slot availability in order to facilitate truck loading in a timely manner.
- Work closely with Port Coordinator, Sales and Transportation team to properly deliver schedule orders in a timely matter.
- Communicate initial delivery schedule to […] and provide updates regularly
- Work with Port Operations Managers regarding vessel discharge schedule in order to determine availability times of cargo.
- Address any problems or concerns that Del Monte Sales personnel, truck
Minimum Skills Required:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Excellent communication skills (i.e. oral and written).
- Well organized and able to multi-task.
Preferred but not Essential:
- College Degree.
***Please note: This position does not qualify for relocation expenses.***
DEL MONTE FRESH PRODUCE IS AN EEO/AA/V/H