Sanford - Florida (FL),
Specific Job Responsibilities:
- Upload, deliver and download safely, customer’s hard goods orders, as well as, cylinders containing compressed gases; return empty cylinders to plant for refilling.
- Maintain load manifests and all other vehicle documents, ensuring they are properly completed and balanced with truck counts and shipping documents before and after deliveries.
- Establish and maintain good customer relations, by communicating in person with customers, providing information on cost, ordering and delivery times, etc.
- Identify and monitor customers’ needs and work with them to maintain proper hard goods and cylinder levels to minimize or eliminate emergency deliveries.
- Operate a forklift, pallet jack and other warehouse equipment.
- Ensure all safety rules are strictly observed.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- One (1) year driving experience.
- CDL A or B with HAZMAT.
- Employee must meet all physical qualification standards imposed by the DOT.
- Clean MVR driving record.
- Ability to read and comprehend Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS).
- While performing the essential duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand and walk on concrete for an extended period of time, bend, use hands and arms, must be able to handle cylinders
- Hourly, Non-Exempt Employee
- High School or better
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)