Agent Administration Coordinator
Sunrise - Florida (FL),
AvMed Health Plans
Embrace better opportunities.
Are you passionate about health, happiness and helping others? So are we. We’re committed to helping our health plan Members live a happy and healthy lifestyle, and we believe that it starts here first, with our Associates.
At AvMed, we provide the tools and opportunities to enhance, expand, and support each Associate’s personal and professional growth. From tuition reimbursement to exercise classes in the office, embrace a better career with AvMed and join our team!
Position: Agent Administration Coordinator
Scope of position: This position has primary responsibility for processing and monitoring the appointment of internal and external licensed agents for AvMed’s Group, Individual and Medicare segments. This position will also provide front-end support to agents for their administrative needs, including their appointment and commission payment inquiries and issues, as well as back-end support for internal sales, service and support reps in their efforts to provide best-in-class service to the agents, agencies and general agencies. This position will work closely with the commission payment and accounts payable departments within AvMed to coordinate proper documentation and accurate and timely commission and bonus payments.
- Competitive Salaries
- Comprehensive Benefits: Medical Plans, Health Savings Account, Dental, Vision, and more…
- Paid Time Off, Company Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off Cash-In
- 401(k)plan with matching contributions, Tuition Assistance, Associate Discounts
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in health care or insurance industry.
- Bachelor’s degree
You May Also Have:
- Working knowledge of Sales Force Automation/Front Office applications is preferred
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working in marketing or health insurance industry is strongly preferred
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and responsibilities simultaneously
- High level of business professionalism and demeanor
- Work well with others
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to use personal computers
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Email and Internet access.
At AvMed, you’ll find a family. Our Associates love all the opportunities for advancement, the flexible work environment and team activities. We also encourage our Associates to embrace a life rich in what matters most — health and happiness. We call it being WELLfluent. Join AvMed. Join the WELLfluent!
AvMed is a tobacco/drug free workplace, EOE
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Computer Typing
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals
- Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks