Loan Operations Assistant
Tallahassee - Florida (FL), 32308
Prime Meridian Bank
Estimated salary $38,660 - $70,825 a year
Responsible for efficiently and accurately scanning loan file documents into the Bank?s document imaging system.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepares documents for scanning, batches, counts and scans all incoming documents into electronic scanning system and/or retrieval of PDF documents.
- Responsible for the scanning of the banks virtual loan files.
- Performs visual quality review of scanned images to ensure integrity of information by reconciling all documents available on paper to imaged counterpart; performs or redirects scanning as necessary.
- Records each step in process for purposes of accountability; assures conformance to service level agreement.
- Retrieves documentation from electronic loan file or paper loan file; forwards to requestor as appropriate.
- Operates and monitors equipment properly (e.g., personal computers, scanning devices, fax machines, etc.); coordinates repair when necessary.
- Compiles and records data for routine or special reports.
- Responsible for actively working with other employees to grow the organization.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent. (Relevant experience may
- Previous experience in scanning and document retention
- Knowledge of financial institutions and lending operations
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail.
- Knowledgeable and familiar with standard office equipment.
- Knowledgeable and familiar with Microsoft Office.
- Self initiative in pursuing developmental opportunities.
- High level of professionalism and ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Communicate with clients and outside vendors via phone, e-mail and fax.
- Multi-task using several computer applications.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time.
The Bank promotes an equal opportunity workplace, which includes reasonable accommodations of otherwise qualified disabled applicants and employees. Please contact Human Resources with questions regarding the physical demands of this position.
1. Speaking, hearing and vision are essential to performing job functions accurately.
2. Manual dexterity for computer work.