Atlanta - Georgia (GA), 30326
Estimated salary $25 an hour
Company: Spencer Stuart
Duration: 8 weeks over the course of Summer 2021
Start Date: June 7, 2021
Location: Opportunities in Chicago, New York City, Washington D.C., Philadelphia, Atlanta, Houston, Seattle, San Francisco and Los Angeles
Hours: 40 hours per week
Company Type: Leadership Consulting/Professional Services
At Spencer Stuart, we discover and develop leadership for a better future . As a global leadership consulting and executive search firm, we earn a seat at the table into some of the most important leadership discussions at the world’s most recognized and valued organizations. We are the advisor of choice among top companies seeking guidance and counsel on senior leadership needs, including executive recruiting, succession planning, organizational design and corporate governance. Our clients range across industries, from the world's largest companies to medium-sized businesses, not-for-profits and entrepreneurial start-ups. We operate out of 60+ offices in 31 countries. Last year alone, Spencer Stuart conducted over 4,000 assignments around the world placing top corporate executives and board members of leading Fortune 500 companies.
Over the last 60+ years, we have operated as a privately held partnership , and pride ourselves on fostering a special culture, one where intelligence, insight, excellence, responsiveness, humor, global spirit and interpersonal skills are highly valued. Working at Spencer Stuart provides a rare opportunity for intellectual challenge, professional development, collaboration with caring colleagues, and importantly, the opportunity to have real impact.
For more information and videos, we invite you to visit our Careers Page or follow us on Twitter .
The Spencer Stuart Internship
Spencer Stuart offers Analyst Interns a fast-paced, intellectually engaging, entrepreneurial environment working with a diverse group of energetic professionals who are former business leaders and management consultants. Interns have a unique opportunity to gain broad exposure to a variety of industries and functions and to learn about the careers of leading
Upon entry, Interns will be assigned an Advisor , Mentor and Buddy to facilitate a smooth onboarding and provide guidance and support during the summer. Interns will also receive performance feedback formally and informally throughout their experience.
Analyst Interns will work on strategic projects in teams with Associates and Consultants. Responsibilities include:
- Coordinating research and completing analysis on multi-faceted business development projects
- Identifying creative solutions to search assignments and new business issues
- Providing research and analysis support to management and participating in special projects
Analyst Interns will work simultaneously on a variety of projects that vary greatly in size and complexity. Some projects target a narrowly defined business problem, while other projects address much larger strategic needs which may result in the creation of a presentation, report, or intellectual capital piece (i.e. article). At the conclusion of the summer, Analyst Interns will have the opportunity to present their projects and learnings.
- Open to rising seniors only
- Strong academic performance is required (3.3+ GPA) and while all majors are welcome, a degree in business or human capital is preferred
- Emerging leadership skills demonstrated though broad extracurricular involvement, which may include internships, work experience, community service, athletics or roles in student-led organizations
- Advanced research and analysis skills (either through coursework or previous work experience)
- Strong project and time management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A self-starter who is naturally curious, team-oriented and tenacious
- Proficient with MS Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word)
- Permanent US work authorization
Spencer Stuart is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity