Atlanta - Georgia (GA), 30313
The Coca-Cola Company
FUNCTION: Global Technical, Innovation & Supply Chain
This role will be based in the NA & LAG regions
Focus, Scope, & Impact:
The role of Capabilities Coordinator supports the Global Technical, Innovation & Supply Chain capabilities team with project and program coordination, execution and tracking across Learning & Development, Capability Building and Engagement. The role is an individual contributor with a high degree of global networked connection and collaboration across the Global Technical, Innovation & Supply Chain organization in the center, the Operations Units and all relevant functions (within Technical, Innovation & Supply Chain as well as other functions, e.g. Coca-Cola University, Associate Services, IT).
The key focus areas of the role are:
- Support programs and projects with coordination, execution and progress tracking, as well as communication plans across Global Technical, Innovation & Supply Chain community
- Leverage existing digital assets to develop and manage digital solutions that enable the successful planning and implementation of Learning & Development, Capability Building and Engagement projects
- Coordinate and communicate to internal Technical, Innovation & Supply Chain (, Coca-Cola University) and external stakeholders (e.g. vendors for learning content) to ensure effective tracking and progress of projects and initiatives
- Collect and analyze data and insights from internal customers and translate them to proposed action plans
KEY SUCCESS PARAMETERS
3 to 5 years of work experience. Technical, Innovation and/or Supply Chain function experience and strong academic background (MSc preferred) will be needed particularly in areas relevant to Research & Development, Quality Safety & Environmental, SRA.
- Leverage and effectively deploy digital solutions from existing digital assets
- E2E project management. Build effective and efficient project plans and progress tracking
- Understand and analyze capability needs in different
- Operate in multiple, cross-functional and cross-geography networks
- Ability collaborate with and support Technical, Innovation & Supply Chain subject matter experts (Research & Development, Quality Safety & Environmental, SRA etc.) to advance capability building programs
- Broad communication and outreach across functions and geographies of Technical, Innovation and Supply Chain
- Collaborate and align with peers across all Technical, Innovation & Supply Chain functions
- Communicate and collaborate with internal and external learning and development partners Coca-Cola University (, instructional design, etc.)
- Leverage existing digital assets (Yammer, Teams etc.) to enable effectiveness and efficiency of communications
Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.