People Partner Coordinator – DTC U.S.
Atlanta - Georgia (GA),
Warner Bros. Entertainment Group
People Partner Coordinator – DTC U.S.Location Burbank, California | Atlanta, Georgia
Business: Warner Bros. Entertainment Group
Position Type: Full TimeJob ID 180848BR
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.
Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world’s most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
WarnerMedia seeks a People Partner Coordinator – DTC U.S. for the HBO Max division.
The People Partner team is at the center of the HR function. People Partners are connected to business units (BU) and work closely with Talent Leaders and the business to understand a BU’s talent strategy, initiatives and/or challenges and then in partnership with the People Solutions team and COEs, strategizes and activates solutions that deliver high impact.
The People Partner Coordinator supports the execution of HR programs, handles employee inquiries, and assists with general project management, conflict resolution, relationship management, etc.
- Provides day to day HR support for HBO Max LATAM HR team on projects and administrative tasks.
- Serve as an HR point of contact and work to resolve employee issues in a proactive and positive manner.
- Assists People Partner
- 2-3 years' experience in HR or related client-focused role.
- Experience with critical thinking and customer service.
- Genuine curiosity and strong desire to continuously learn and grow and develop.
- Thrives in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
- Strong in communicating with others and builds strong relationships with employees.
- Good judgment and ability to balance the different priorities.
- Exceptional organization and project management skills.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.