Top Talent Customer Service Advocate
Columbus - Georgia (GA),
Estimated salary $31,208 - $56,222 a year
Job Title:Top Talent Customer Service Advocate
Job DescriptionDue to COVID 19 this position requires you to work REMOTE and ONSITE. The position will start training in a work from home environment and if/when the COVID 19 decreases and companies are allowed to resume to their normal business, then at that time the position will move work location to our onsite facility in Columbus, GA location
The Customer Service position interfaces with customers via inbound calls, outbound calls, or through the Internet depending upon client requirements. This position provides customer service support and resolution of non-routine problems regarding client's product or services.
You might be asking yourself: Who is Concentrix?
Concentrix, is a technology-enabled global business services company specializing in customer engagement and improving business performance for some of the world’s best brands. Every day, from more than 40 countries and across 6 continents, our staff delivers next generation customer experience and helps companies better connect with their customers. We create better business outcomes and differentiate our clients through technology, design, data, process, and people. Concentrix provides services to clients in ten industry verticals: automotive; banking and financial services; insurance; healthcare; technology; consumer electronics; media and communications; retail and e-commerce; travel and transportation; energy and public sector. We are Different by Design.
Our culture is made of nine statements that we use as a guiding principle for our everyday business!
We are FANATICAL about our clients & staff
We have HIGH INTEGRITY with exemplary character
We are TENACIOUS in our pursuit of excellence
We value KNOWLEDGE, OPENNESS and TRANSPARENCY
We have CONTRARIAN views on how to run a business
We are BOLD in our decisions
We are DISRUPTIVE in the marketplace
We INVEST in the future
We all CONTRIBUTE and are one Concentrix
Here are some benefits of helping our members achieve financial independence:
Business casual dress attire
Paid Training – you’ll learn all you need to know!
Medical, Dental & Vision Plans available
Paid Time Off (PTO)
401(k) Savings Plans
Essential Functions/Core Responsibilities
Ensure service delivered to our customers meets contractual Key Performance Indicator (‘KPIs’)
Clarify customer requirements; probe for understanding, use decision-support tools and resources to resolve customer issues that are non-standard/unstructured and require some clarification or conceptual thinking
Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy while maximizing opportunity to build rapport with the customer
Greet customers in a
Maintain broad knowledge of client products and/or services
Prepare complete and accurate work including appropriately notating accounts as required
Participate in activities designed to improve customer satisfaction and business performance
Offer additional products and/or services
Track, document and retrieve information in call tracking database
- Professional demeanor and strong work ethic
- 6 months of customer service or call center experience is preferred
- Professional verbal communication skills as well as proper writing composition
- Experience handling high volume transactions
- Ability to exhibit grace under pressure while successfully navigating complex work assignments efficiently and effectively
- High school diploma or GED required
- Must be able to pass criminal background check and drug screen
- Courteous with strong customer service orientation
- Strong computer navigation skills and PC Knowledge
- Ability to effectively communicate, both written and verbally
- Ability to learn including strong problem solving skills
- Dependable with proficient attention to detail
- Skilled in multi-tasking; including the ability to be flexible and adapt to changes quickly
- Tolerance for repetitive work in a fast-paced, high production work environment
- Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently
- Demonstrate patience in all customer contact situations; including maintaining a pleasant and professional tone and manner
- Able to rotate shifts, as needed
Career Framework Role
Has program required basic skill set to perform routine tasks within simple processes but lacking program/product specific knowledge. Works with close supervision and clearly defined procedures. Starting to demonstrate familiarity with client terminology, operating standards and procedures. Starter without sustained metric performance levels.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel working within this job title.
Concentrix is an equal opportunity employer. Concentrix evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Location:USA, Columbus, GA
Time Type:Full time