Georgia - Georgia (GA),
Due to continued growth we are looking for an experienced ESOP Consultant. The ideal candidate must have a strong background in ESOP knowledge and must be customer focused. As an ESOP Consultant, you will be responsible for all aspects of engagement management, including recordkeeping, compliance testing, distributions, and regulatory reporting. We offer administration for ESOPs, KSOPs, 401(k)s and other qualified and non-qualified plans providing a great opportunity for experience and growth in the retirement industries. Our team is ranked as one of the top ESOP services providers and FuturePlan is part of the nation’s largest network of expert TPAs.
- Self-motivated and detail oriented
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision while managing a complex caseload
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Strong technical, analytical and problem solving skills
- QPA or QKA certification (or equivalent experience)
- Bachelor's degree required
- 4+ years of recent hands-on ESOP administration experience
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook and Word)
- Experience with complex ESOP/401(k) compliance testing
- QPA or QKA certification desirable (or equivalent experience)
- Experience with Relius (Administration and Government Forms) a plus.
- Opportunity to
Ascensus is a place to have a career, not just a job. As the largest US independent retirement and college savings services provider, we put our focus on people. Our culture is guided by sound principles, is committed to high standards, operates with transparency, and welcomes diversity. When you join our team, you get to go to work every day knowing that you help over 10 million Americans save for retirement and college.