Customer Service Associate
Kennesaw - Georgia (GA), 30144
- 1+ year of relevant customer service experience
- Internet navigation and troubleshooting Skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook and MS Office applications
- Excellent communication skills (spoken and written)
- Flexibility in work schedule -(Shifts will possibly start and end outside of normal business hours)
This position is currently a work from home position. That is subject to change.
Fabric is looking for an action-oriented, motivated individual who has an obsession for customer satisfaction and experience with providing assistance to customers. Successful candidates will be responsible for achieving explicit department goals. An ideal candidate will excel in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, dynamic team environment.
- Moderate all customer reviews and respond to email , telephone, and online chat queries in English
- Meets or exceeds quality and productivity goals assigned by management
- Demonstrates clear and polite written and oral
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor and portrays the company in a positive light
- Demonstrates appropriate sense of urgency for telephone, chat and email response and service levels
- Follows company policies and processes in order to process customer requests appropriately
- Demonstrates knowledge and use of departmental resources, policies and procedures.
- Uses customer service tools in order to provide an accurate response and an exceptional customer experience
- Escalates customer issues appropriately and correctly. Demonstrates timely, accurate and professional customer service
- Proactively communicates system and process issues, and customer feedback trends to management
- Exceeds customer expectations by going above and beyond all
- Other duties as assigned.
- Some college preferred
- 1+ year of relevant phone or email customer service experience
- Ability to multi-task with phone and computer skills
- Experience working in a customer service or call center preferred
- Experience working under pressure in a fast-paced work environment while consistently meeting standards for productivity and quality
- Demonstrated ability to work as an effective team member