Customer Care Representative (Customer Service Representativ...
Peachtree City - Georgia (GA), 30269
Sigvaris is currently looking for a Customer Care Representative to join our team. As a leading medical compression solution provider, we are not just a company that manufactures products. We are a global team on a mission to help people feel their best. The Customer Care Representative is responsible for providing excellent customer service by building strong relationships with customers through single call resolution & by providing creative solutions to problems. The Customer Care Representative listens, validates and resolves consumer issues while maintaining the relationship between consumer, dealer and doctor.
What You'll Do:
1. Provide excellent customer service while dealing with customers - some of whom may be upset, frustrated, or irate by being positive, friendly and supportive.
2. Provide timely and accurate problem resolution during all calls, taking ownership until the situation is resolved.
3. Demonstrate effective coping skills with potentially stressful situations.
4. Demonstrate a strong understanding and utilization of all Call Center software (Syspro, Sigvarisonline, Veeva, SNA, Excel, MSWord, Velaro, MyUPS).
5. Input orders and return authorizations following the established guidelines.
6. Demonstrate a firm understanding of SIGVARIS products, uses, and medical contra indications.
7. Manage length of calls demonstrating an understanding of when a problem needs to be escalated to a manager.
8. Document all consumer calls in detail in the feedback database.
9. Demonstrate an understanding of sales and marketing techniques while placing outbound sales oriented calls.
10. Pay strict attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task.
11. Follow the Company’s established Attendance and Punctuality policy.
12. Uphold the importance of the SIGVARIS core values and culture.
13. Foster positive morale among staff, by promotion of open communication with all departments, to help create and maintain an innovative and cooperative staff relationship and environment;
- Interact with external and internal customers in a manner conducive to continued positive relationships
- Display patience, courtesy, and tact; demonstrate flexibility, enthusiasm and willingness to cooperate while working with others or in place of others as
14. Demonstrate effective communication methods.
- Supervisor and/or appropriate management staff are kept informed of developments affecting their functions;
- Respond quickly to all oral and written communications;
- Maintain and encourage an open line of communication with both internal and external customers;
- Check and respond to voice mail messages in a timely manner;
- Accurately and legibly present written data to affected internal/external customer.
15. Follow established company policies and procedures to ensure compliance with SIGVARIS policies, industry standards, ISO 13485 standards, 6S and Lean Manufacturing, and Federal, State and local laws.
16. Assist with the implementation of Lean/Kaizen initiatives or events in the department.
17. Follow all work instructions, creates and maintains accurate records to meet all internal and external requirements to support the SIGVARIS Quality System and Quality Policy.
18. Accurately perform any other duties as assigned to ensure an efficient workflow.
What We Offer You:
- Competitive salary
- Medical (Core Plan and High Deductible Plan)
- Health Spending Account (applies to High Deductible Plan)
- Flexible Spending Account
- Dental Plan
- Company paid Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability
- Voluntary benefits include vision, term life insurance, accident, cancer and hospital confinement.
- 401(k) with Company match (dollar for dollar 100% up to the first 5% of employee contributions to the plan)
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Associates Degree or equivalent work experience in a Call Center environment
- 3 + years customer service experience
- Ability to develop and maintain strong, effective relationships across the organization
- Demonstrated ability to find solutions that do not follow a conventional defined path
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written are critical
- Excellent computer skills with windows based software, Microsoft Office products (MSWord, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to work in an opened office environment with conversation and other noise distractions
- Ability to sit in front of a computer screen for long hours
- Ability to work the late shift (7:00pm) when necessary.