Intern Svc-Tech School
Smyrna - Georgia (GA),
Estimated salary $15 an hour
Intern Service-Technical School
The Technician Intern will work under the direct supervision of a qualified Diesel Technician. The intern will be responsible for learning and improving mechanic skills during the internship for possible move into the Apprentice role upon graduation from a Technical School’s diesel program or training.
Rush Truck Centers is a premier provider of quality products and services to commercial equipment users. We are customer-focused, people-oriented, and financially motivated to deliver excellent outcomes for customers, shareholders, vendors and our people.
We offer a rewarding career with a leader in the transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of locations and services. Rush Enterprises is always looking for good people to join our team.
- Training in and development of work-based skills as agreed upon by participating technical school and Rush Enterprises.
- As part of the training, will assist Service Technician assigned to with general maintenance and minor repairs.
- Assist in providing technical service
- Agree to abide by training program in development of work based experiences as outlined by participating technical school.
- Internship commitment as outlined by school training program.
- Work designated hours.
- Must be currently enrolled in an approved Diesel Technology program.
- Must possess a current and valid driver’s license with a driving record that meets the insurability guidelines set forth by the company’s insurance carrier.
- Possible move into the Apprentice role upon graduation does not guarantee full-time employment at end of internship.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
This job posting does not state or imply that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. The employee will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties requested by their leader.