Pharmaceutical Sales Representative - Entry Level or Experie...
Honolulu - Hawaii (HI),
Estimated salary $49,884 - $64,852 a year
Access Pharmaceuticals is committed to the Pharmaceutical / Medical industry as we believe our success comes from our talented and engaged employees as well as national Pharmaceutical Sales Representative team. We believe our employees is Access’s greatest strength as an organization and also represent our competitive advantage. Access Pharma is privately held and offers a great company culture that includes continued professional development, leadership development, career ladder advancement programs, and comprehensive employee benefits. In a world where talented candidates have choices, choose to work somewhere awesome!
Job Title - Pharmaceutical Sales Representative - Entry Level or Experienced (Specialty)
Job Location: Honolulu, HI
Job ID - HHI1049
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative - Primary Care (Entry and/or Experienced)
We are a healthcare industry specialty distributor serving the pharmaceutical, healthcare and medical supply markets. We are driven to meet the needs of healthcare professionals in several therapeutic areas. Our healthcare professional and physician customers benefit from a diverse group of healthcare products and services. The healthcare industry in the U.S. is expected to grow by hundreds of billions of dollars over the next few years as the need for new infectious disease testing as well as new vaccinations will become a public health necessity. If you are looking to change your career to become a Pharmaceutical Sales Rep we want to hear from you right away!
Who are we looking for in our Pharmaceutical Sales Rep professionals?
We are looking for healthcare and business-minded professionals to join our Pharmaceutical Sales Rep team, with successful sales track records who strive for organizational success, and seek career growth as a long term Pharmaceutical Sales Rep.
What can you expect from a career with us as a Pharmaceutical Sales Representative?
As a Pharmaceutical Sales Representative, you are responsible for driving profitable sales growth by developing, maintaining, and advancing accounts by regularly contacting medical offices, hospitals, and rehabilitation institutions within a defined territory.
Pharmaceutical Sales Rep – Entry Level responsibilities include:
- Providing healthcare product
What background and experience is needed to be one of our Pharmaceutical Sales Reps?
The ideal candidate will possess some college and sales experience. A strong initiative with exceptional customer service, presentation, and communication skills is desired. Previous success attaining and exceeding sales goals is a plus. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.) as well knowledge of contact management software is helpful..
List of other qualifications that our current Pharmaceutical Sales Reps have and what we are looking for.
- Proven customer acumen and relationship building skills in a healthcare environment
- Experience interfacing with both internal team members and external customers as a part of a solution-based sales process
- Experience collaborating with, supporting and driving sales through sales channel partner organizations
- Must be able to acquire all industry credential as well as certifications
- Be able to all attend all CME ZOOM seminars and already have some pharmaceutical sales training or industry knowledge
- Strong written and verbal communication and clear thinking skills with the ability to synthesize complex issues into simple messages
- Solid process orientation, demonstrated resource management and allocation experience, and the ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously
- Education and some knowledge of the Healthcare/Pharmaceutical industry and market place trends