Honolulu - Hawaii (HI),
Estimated salary $36,363 - $58,558 a year
The Armani Group is one of the leading fashion and luxury goods groups in the world today with 10,500 direct employees, 12 production plants and more than 2,704 boutiques in 60 countries around the world. It designs, manufactures, distributes and retails fashion and lifestyle products including apparel, accessories, eyewear, watches, jewelry, home interiors, fragrances and cosmetics under brand names: Giorgio Armani, Emporio Armani and A|X Armani Exchange.
The Client Advisor will be responsible for providing prompt, attentive and knowledgeable assistance to all clients.
- To achieve and surpass
- 3+ years sales experience in a similar high end related field
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills both verbal and written
- Able to speak effectively in interpersonal situations
- High caliber client following preferred
- Strong independent work ethic, excellent time management skills, and organizational abilities
- High School Diploma or GED required
- College degree preferred