Honolulu - Hawaii (HI), 96822
Avalon Health Care Group
Hale Nani Rehabilitation is seeking a dependable, organized and dedicated On Call Maintenance Assistant!
The Maintenance Assistant's primary responsibility is to assist the Maintenance Supervisor in ensuring the building(s), equipment and utilities are maintained in good working order and facility grounds are properly maintained in accordance with facility policies.
- Make rounds, assess, and make minor repairs. Assist Maintenance Supervisor with large repairs.
- Conduct preventative maintenance as assigned to include but not be limited to facility logs such as water temperature, call lights, generator and fire alarms.
- May assist in training of new associates. May be responsible for Maintenance Department in the absence of the supervisor.
- Ensure work schedules are followed and coordinate
- Comply with Company policies involving all safety and infection control procedures to include the proper use of mechanical lifts, gait belts and personal protective back supports.
- Must have the ability to read, write and follow oral and written directions at a level necessary to accomplish the job.
- Must be able to relate positively and favorably to residents and families and to work cooperatively with other associates.
- Must maintain regular attendance.
- Must meet all local health regulations, and pass post-employment physical exam if required. This requirement also includes drug screening, criminal background investigation and reference inquiry.
- Related experience at a level necessary to accomplish the job.