Loss Prevention Specialist - Honolulu
Honolulu - Hawaii (HI), 96817
Foodland Super Market, Ltd.
Estimated salary $12 - $15 an hour
Loss Prevention Specialist - Foodland Honolulu
Foodland Super Market, Ltd. is the largest, locally owned supermarket chain in Hawaii with over 2,800 employees across the state. We are seeking individuals to join our family as an in-store loss prevention specialist. In this role, you will help provide a safe and secure store environment for our employees and customers. Responsibilities will include preventing theft and fraud through various methods including providing a visible presence in-store, actively engaging in service behaviors, applying loss prevention and safety techniques, monitoring store entrances and walking the sales floor. A welcoming, helpful attitude with a passion for protecting assets is desired.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older.
- Strong service, communication and problem-solving skills are a must.
- Able to physically apprehend subjects when necessary.
- Must be available day and night shifts, weekends and holidays.
This is a full-time position and the individual will be based at one of our store
To apply, please attach your resume as a PDF via this posting and reference the Loss Prevention Specialist - Honolulu position. Position available at School St. & Dillingham locations.
We are sorry that we will not be able to respond to all submissions. Qualified candidates will be contacted. Mahalo!
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Loss Prevention: 1 year (Preferred)
- TB Clearance (Preferred)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Waiting period may apply