Service and Sales Coordinator
Honolulu - Hawaii (HI),
Hawaii Coffee Company
Estimated salary $39,000 a year
Detail oriented individual with excellent written, verbal communication & organizational skills. Able to assist Service Manager and service/sales staff with administrative and service/sales functions. Able to multi-tasks and ability to handle confidential information. Attention to detail, quality and aptitude a must. Able to lift up to 50 lbs occasionally. Proficient with Word, Excel & Power Point. Other duties as necessary.
- Answer, screen, or forward calls, providing information, taking messages.
- Dispatching technicians on all islands.
- Perform administrative support tasks, such as transcribing handwritten information, or operating calculators or computers to work, ordering office supplies.
- Transmit information or documents to customers, using computer, mail, or facsimile machine.
- Collect, sort, distribute, or prepare mail, messages, or courier deliveries.
- Process and prepare memos, correspondence, travel arrangements, or other documents.
- Assist with service tech invoices and processing of service invoices with accounting.
- Assist with maintaining customer equipment
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Experience: 1 + Years of experience in office environment, relevant experience preferred
Education: High School diploma or equivalent
Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual should have basic knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
Language: Well-developed verbal and written English communication skills.