Dispatcher (Essential Service)
Honolulu - Hawaii (HI), 96819
Honolulu Recovery Systems
Estimated salary From $17 an hour
Join the largest locally owned and operated commercial waste management company in Hawaii. Honolulu Disposal Service is seeking experienced Dispatchers to join our growing team. This position will be responsible for the hauling of disposal and recycling services in a safe and timely manner while providing excellent customer service.
Essential Job Functions
- Set-up daily routes for drivers and manage attendance
- Keep track of the progress made by drivers along their routes
- Schedule, coordinate, and monitor services for customers
- Routinely communicate with drivers throughout the day using a two-way radio
- Maintain daily logs and paperwork
- Debrief drivers at the end of the route
- Strong communications skills and the ability to direct drivers
- Must be able to multi-task
- Must be organized and able to work in a high-volume calling environment
- Strong computer
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Schedule: Full Time
- Strong benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Profit Sharing Retirement Plan, Long Term Disability, vacation and sick pay, life insurance.
We are an equal opportunity employer (minority/disability/veterans/females) and promote a drug free workplace. We're here for the long haul!
To apply, call (808)845-7581 or respond to this post with your resume.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $17.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Dispatching: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)