Honolulu - Hawaii (HI),
We are on the hunt for a skilled and reliable Handyman. You will be responsible for all upkeep and repair duties, including maintaining green spaces, identifying the need for repairs, responding to clients’ maintenance requests, and servicing company equipment.
To be an effective Handyman, you will be skilled and hard-working, with outstanding problem-solving abilities. Skillful hands, good physical stamina, and strong technical knowledge are important parts of successful candidates’ talents.
- Perform basic tasks, including painting and filling crevices, clean facilities, and managing maintenance repairs.
- Perform repairs on company machinery, equipment, or appliances.
- Detect and report the need for major maintenance repairs.
- Regularly check community spaces to identify issues with litter, mechanical failure, or breakdowns.
- Respond to clients’ maintenance requests in a timely and
Repair plumbing, electrical, and safety systems.
Maintain the cleanliness of outside spaces such as parking lots and sidewalks.
Oversee the sprinkler system and trash containers on the company premises.
Conduct performance assessments of company appliances, such as refrigerators, microwaves, stoves, ovens, and coffee makers.
Provide clients with support and guidance on maintaining their equipment.
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification required.
- A minimum of 2 years of working experience in a similar role.
- Solid experience with plumbing and electrical systems.
- Ability to work with hardware tools and power equipment.
- Extremely organized with good communication skills.
- Detail-orientated with an aptitude for problem-solving.
- Must have your own transportation and tools.
- Prior experience in a trade within the construction industry