Customer Service Representative
Honolulu - Hawaii (HI),
NYIS is a pioneering company that applies the “platform and self-operated” Amazon Business Model into the professional service industry in the U.S.
We are looking for an outgoing and careful person who is passionate about helping people with their questions and concerns and who are interested in legal service industry. We will provide onboarding and on-the-job training to help you have a smooth start and a clear career path.
- Assist existing clients’ inquiries regarding their case and other related questions by responding to our App and other platforms;
- Routes issues that cannot be addressed at point of contact to appropriate team;
- Manage and update clients’ data on the CRM system to ensure a clear status map;
- Optimize standards/procedures for
- Take initiatives under general supervision.
- At least a bachelor’s degree with a year of experience in customer service or client management;
- Work experience in legal service/consulting industry will be a plus;
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills (both verbal and non-verbal) in English and Chinese;
- Careful attention to detail and a rigorous work attitude;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with great time management skills.
Job Type: Part-time
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Chinese Mandarin (Required)