Honolulu - Hawaii (HI),
Servco Pacific Inc.
The Office Associate will handle cashiering in the customer service lounge and provide administrative support to the Servco Toyota Honolulu Parts and Service's business office.
- Collect and process customer payment transactions for the parts and service departments
- Responsible for the daily cash balancing and handling daily bank deposits
- Process any check requests for customers regarding refunds, cancellations or overpayment
- Ensure timely and accurate posting of all payment transactions
- Process purchase orders for vendor payments
- Post third party warranty claim payments weekly and process invoices for final closing
- Responsible for filing and maintenance of records log, as well as managing supply inventory
- Assist customers inquires on the phone and redirect calls to appropriate department.
- Assist the Business Office Manager with various clerical needs
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Minimum two (2) years of cashiering experience
- Accounts payable work experience preferred
- Able to type minimum of 25 wpm and operate ten-key by touch
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and Access
- DealerTrack experience preferred
- Excellent communication and customer relations skills
- Detail oriented
- Must be
able to multi-task and adapt to change
Cashier – Administrative Assistant – Accounts Payable – Bank Teller – Clerical
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package for full-time employees that includes:
- Medical, dental, drug and vision insurance
- Paid vacation, sick and holidays
- Flexible spending plan
- 401k/profit sharing
- Group life insurance
- Long term care insurance
- Temporary and Long-Term Disability insurance
- Discounts on new and pre-owned vehicles and more
- Educational assistance program
- Wellness programs
- Scholarship opportunity for children and spouses of team members
Please inquire for details regarding benefits for non full-time positions.
We are proud to be named one of Hawaii’s Best Places to Work for the past 15 years. As Hawaii’s largest privately-owned business, established in 1919, we are committed to providing a fun and collaborative environment where team members feel valued and appreciated. Team members have ongoing opportunities for growth and advancement within the company. We also believe in the importance of giving back to our community through partnerships with nonprofit organizations and providing annual student scholarships.
Visit www.servco.com/careers to apply online or email us at [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace