Honolulu - Hawaii (HI), 96815
Estimated salary $13.74 an hour
Waikiki Health has been providing healthcare services to our community for over 50 years. Thanks to our members and passionate and dedicated professionals, we have grown from our single Waikiki Drug Clinic, helping minimize the drug use among our community’s youth, to a multi-service, multi-site non-profit agency. Our mission is to provide quality medical and social services that are accessible and affordable for everyone, regardless of ability to pay. We strive to provide compassionate healing and expert care that result in improved health and quality of life for all in our island community. We work hard each day to better ourselves in order to care for our Hawaii Ohana. If you are looking for a career path that will make an everlasting difference in your community, Waikiki Health is right for you.
Waikiki Health is recruiting for a part-time Coder. The Medical Coder will have frequent interaction with clinical staff and is responsible for accurately coding diagnosis and procedures for all cases performed at Waikiki Health.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Review all visits to
- Ensure billing submission is done in timely manner.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Certified Professional Coder (CPC) required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Associate degree in medical record technology or one-year coding diploma or courses in Medical Terminology with training in coding required.
- Bachelor’s degree in medical record administration preferred.
- Two years of coding experience required.
We are currently looking for compassionate and team-oriented individuals to join our organization. If you are interested in improving health and quality of life for all in our island community, please visit our website for more information: waikikihealth.org