Production Technician II
Kapolei - Hawaii (HI), 96707
The Coca-Cola Company
Estimated salary $32,501 - $42,250 a year
Why Join Coca-Cola North America?
It’s an exciting time to work in The Coca-Cola Company’s flagship market. We’re accelerating our momentum as the fastest-growing large consumer goods company in North America by putting people at the heart of our business and everything we do – whether we’re innovating to give consumers the drinks and packaging sizes they want, or building our eCommerce capabilities. People are our focus when we’re collaborating with our diverse network of locally-connected bottling partners, and when we’re returning every drop of water we use to communities and nature. And people – with the different backgrounds, skills and perspectives they bring to our workplace – are helping transform our business, one big idea at a time. We empower our employees to challenge the status quo, make bold recommendations, experiment and adapt, so we can grow together and make a great business even better.
1st Shift: Monday-Friday; 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM
- Set up production lines.
- Load/unload, wash, fill, seal and label containers/packaging.
- Continuously inspect packages and containers.
- Oversee the quality, weight and labeling of product containers.
- Drive forklift and operate various lines/functions on line as required.
- Perform computer transactions (packaging functions in SAP).
- Lift and stack heavy boxes
- Transport containers, pails and boxes, as well as contents in containers, pails and boxes
- Perform inventory cycle counts of finished product and raw materials.
- Perform sanitation/cleaning as required and needed.
- Mixing responsibilities include:
- Accurate weighing/inspection of ingredients
- Monitor mixing systems.
- Administration of process verification/production information, sanitation of mixing tanks/processes, adjustments of batches as required and general knowledge of all process equipment used in production.
- Transfer syrup to bulk tankers.
- Drive forklift.
- Rotate inventory (FIFO) to minimize shelf life issues.
- Prioritize mixing schedule for production and operational efficiency.
- Route all outgoing shipments through various means of transportation following standard procedures.
- Prioritize workload and expedites as required to ensure on time delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Insure that loads are properly secured in
- Fills in on any lines and tasks when needed
- Handle all other administrative details for receipt, shipment and replenishment of product and materials.
- All positions require ability to focus, handle stress, and work well in team based environment, as well as individual accountability.
- Must be able to work in hot and humid environment. All positions may involve tasks that may require standing for long periods of time, and may include repetitive tasks.
- 3-5 years general work experience
- Experience in a manufacturing/distribution center environment preferred
- Ability to lift and move at least 50 pounds
Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.