Relationship Service Representative - Part Time (Hanapepe Br...
Kauai - Hawaii (HI),
Bank of Hawaii
Relationship Service Representative - Part Time (Hanapepe Branch) - 1901178
Does this sound like you?
Are you ambitious? Want to make a difference in people’s lives? Are you a change leader? Do you thrive in an environment that leverages your abilities as a fast learner, good listener, and problem-solver? Are you a self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity, and a forward thinker? If you love challenges, relish complexity, and have moxie, consider applying your unique talents with a Hawaii banking leader – Bank of Hawaii. Here you can be at the forefront of whatever you do. Welcome to your tomorrow!
A day in your life as a Relationship Service Representative:
Under the supervision of the Manager, the Relationship Service Representative delivers exceptional customer experiences by building a connection with clients to understand their financial needs. The RSR is responsible for accurately and efficiently processing transactions as well as ensuring customers are connected with the most appropriate banker to meet their needs. This position is also responsible for educating customers about the different product and service solutions as well as alternate channels of banking. The RSR assists in business unit’s compliance with all regulatory requirements and Bank policies and procedures, including those related to Fair Banking, Anti-Money Laundering laws and regulations, Bank Secrecy Act and USA PATRIOT Act, as applicable.
We’ll give you these important responsibilities…
- Provides quality service by interacting directly with clients. Processes a wide range of financial transactions to include but not limited to: cashing checks, accepting deposits, paying withdrawals, accepting payments, issuing cashier’s checks, selling traveler’s checks, processing wire transfers, and various drafts, etc. Balances individual cash. Opens and closes the vault. May open and close accounts.
- Performs duties as needed relating to Automated Teller Machine (ATM), Vault, or Night Depository custody and armored car transactions. Buys/Sells currency/coin. Uses teller cash recyclers. Provides support in other areas of the branch such by answering phones, handling safe deposit activity, filing, reviewing various reports for any appropriate action, and reviewing and complying with circulars and policies. Researches and resolves questions from other Bank of Hawaii departments.
- Educates and assists clients in utilizing various channels for transactions such as: ATM’s, Mobile, Call Center, E-Bankoh, and Night Deposit for business clients, Bank by Mail, Bankphone, and Foreign Currency Exchange machines. Uses knowledge of Products/Services to actively participate in Sales/Referral programs. Identifies clients’ needs through meaningful interactions. Provides verbal and printed information and explains the features and benefits of the appropriate product.
…if you come to us with these
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Minimum 1 – 2 years of teller, cash handling or equivalent work experience.
- Experience should demonstrate verbal communication, sales, marketing and service skills which meet Bank of Hawaii’s established standards.
- Demonstrated proficiency with personal computers in a networked environment and Microsoft applications (Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint) or similar software.
- Knowledge of or ability to use Bank software and systems including, PC Teller, Customer Information System (CIS) and check imprinter.
Other Job Qualifications:
- Demonstrated verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must demonstrate critical thinking, be analytical, detail-oriented and organized.
- Must be an effective and efficient team player with good interpersonal skills, as well as negotiation skills.
- Able to meet fixed and changing deadlines and priorities and follow up consistently.
- Must be able to push a cash cart (100 lbs.) and/or lift approximately 20 to 25 pounds and stand for extended periods of time.
- Able to work evenings, weekends and holidays as required or assigned.
Bank of Hawaii
In 1897, Bank of Hawaii was the first chartered and incorporated bank in the Republic of Hawaii. We’ve been here from territorial days, growing and changing with Hawaii. Today, we are the largest independent bank in Hawaii – a result of knowing our business and community, and always staying ahead of change. At Bank of Hawaii, we think of ourselves as forward thinking pace setters. We are constantly finding creative ways to deliver leading edge financial services to our customers. Now, we’re embracing change with our new 21st century banking.
It’s our people who help us succeed in offering first class service and products to our customers. As a member of the Bank of Hawaii community, you will be among the very best in your profession in an environment that places a high value on integrity, innovation and teamwork. People who are agile, savvy, forward-thinking and entrepreneurial can learn and grow with us.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of any legally protected classification including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status. Bank of Hawaii takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance in employment legally recognized individuals including minorities, women, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Job Function: Branches
Primary Location: Hawaii-Kauai
Job Posting: Dec 23, 2019, 6:38:18 PM
Unposting Date: Ongoing