Service Advisor Automotive - MAUI
Kīhei - Hawaii (HI), 96753
KarMART of Maui
Estimated salary $40,000 - $80,000 a year
We are GROWING again ! Join the WINNING KarMART of Maui Team.
Service Advisors for our VW – Audi – Mitsubishi – Service Authorized Dealership in Kihei. We service many other Makes and Models as well.
Sell and schedule needed service work in the service department while providing excellent customer service.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with ability to multitask.
- Schedules service appointments. Obtains customer and vehicle data prior to arrival and suggesting services.
- Greets customers in a timely, friendly manner and obtains vehicle information (walk around).
- Writes up customer's vehicle problems accurately and clearly on repair order.
- Test drives the vehicle with customer as needed to confirm the problem or refers to test technician.
- Refers to service history, inspects vehicle, and recommends additional needed service.
- Advises customers on the care of their cars and the value of maintaining their vehicles in accordance with manufacturers' specifications.
- Provides a complete and accurate written cost estimate for labor and parts.
- Establishes "promised time." Checks with dispatcher / shop foreman, if necessary.
- Obtains customer's signature on repair order; provides customer with a copy.
- Establishes customer's method of payment. Obtains credit approval, if necessary.
- Notifies dispatcher / shop foreman of incoming work.
- Checks on progress of repair throughout the day. Contacts customers regarding any changes in the estimate or promised time, explains cost and time requirements in detail, and gets proper authorization before any additional repairs are performed.
- Implements and maintains a service marketing program.
- Reviews repair orders to ensure that work is completed, and additional work and authorization is noted. Closes repair order as appropriate. Collect payment from customers and close out daily till.
- Ensures that vehicles are parked in assigned areas. Makes
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
- Must have experience driving both automatic and manual transmissions
- Must have valid driver’s license, and driving record that meets company standards
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High School Graduate or GED equivalent
- Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent experience helpful. Training available for right candidate.
KarMART Auto group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. The Company is committed to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, sex, disability, and any other status protected by State or Federal law. These factors will not be considered in any aspect of a person's employment including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff and/or any other term or condition of employment. The Company's commitment to providing a harassment-free environment includes conduct by vendors, contractors, and other non-employees.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- service advisor: 1 year (Required)
- One location