Management Trainee Intern Kauai
Lihue - Hawaii (HI),
- Out of state applicants - please note that we are unable to accomodate or reimburse travel expenses for mandatory face to face interviews and/or relocation for this position.
When you join our Management Internship Program, you'll soon discover that every day is different because it is filled with new, exciting, rewarding and often unexpected opportunities. For a season, we’ll put you in the middle of everything, just like our Management
Not only is it a paid internship program, but interns may also be eligible for performance incentives and employee referral rewards. The business training you'll receive will be an amazing jumpstart to your career.
- Must be currently enrolled full-time in a bachelor’s degree program with a graduation date no later than May 2021.
- Must be able to work 40 hours per week during the Summer Intern Program.
- Experience in retail sales, customer service, and leadership preferred.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Must have a satisfactory driving record (no more than 3 moving violations in the past 3 years and no DUI/DWI in the last 5 years).
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be available to work the length of the internship (end of May 2020 through the beginning of August 2020).