Part-Time Project Assistant
Moloka‘i - Hawaii (HI),
Alaka`ina Foundation Family of Companies
Ke'aki Technologies, LLC is looking for a Part-Time Project Assistant for the Digital Bus Program on Moloka`i.
- Perform duties in accordance with Education Coordinator’s (Supervisor’s) guidance
- Assist in recruitment of 25+ students to participate in Moloka`i Digital Bus’ Leadership Activities
- Assist with facilitation, and implementation of all trainings, meetings, programs and presentations
- Assist with Kumu Contacts and Deliverables
- Input of Surveys and Lists
- Light Office and Clerical Duties
- Responsible for Inventory and Equipment Loan Pack-Outs
- Responsible for office clean-up (sweeping, mopping, etc.) when on down time
- Assist with Annual Hō`ike in May
- Assist with conference presentation at Hawaii Environmental Education Symposium and/or Native Hawaiian Education Alliance
- Assist education coordinator with supervision of interns
- Must have valid Driver’s License with a clean driving abstract
- Input time and work schedule in online platform
- Provide services on a flexible schedule based on Supervisor’s guidance
- Assist with classroom & field activities
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Maintain physical condition appropriate to the performance of assigned duties and responsibilities which may include the following:
- Standing or sitting for extended periods of
Ke`aki Technologies LLC is a fast-growing government service provider. Employees enjoy competitive salaries; a 401K plan with company match; medical, dental, disability, and life insurance coverage; tuition reimbursement; paid vacation and sick time; and 10 paid holidays. Ke`aki Technologies is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer of individuals with disabilities and veterans. We are proud to state that we do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. If you are a person with a disability and you need an accommodation during the application process, please click here to request accommodation. We E-Verify all employees.
The Alaka'ina Foundation Family of Companies (FOCs) is comprised of industry-recognized government service firms designated as Native Hawaiian Organization (NHO)-owned and 8(a) certified businesses. The Family of Companies (FOCs) includes Ke'aki Technologies, Laulima Government Solutions and Kupono Government Services. Alaka'ina Foundation activities under the 501(c)3 principally benefit the youth of Hawaii through charitable efforts which includes providing innovative educational programs that combine leadership, science & technology, and environmental stewardship.