Security Officer - Part-time Mornings
Boise - Idaho (ID), 83704
Peak Alarm Company
Saturday & Sunday 6:30 am - 8:30 am
No prior experience needed. We provide training.
Working with Peak Alarm gives you the opportunity to make a difference. We protect homes and businesses across the Mountain West region and love our customers. We have clients that have been with us for more than 20 years and employees that have been with us for more than 10.
Why work for Peak Security?
- In business since 1969. We are a stable 20-million-dollar Company.
- We are family-owned. We value our employees.
- Insurance: Medical, dental, vision, accident and hospital indemnity.
- PTO and 401k.
- Company parties and events.
- Holiday bonuses.
- Training opportunities to further your professional development
Elite Security Officers are responsible for the protection of our clients’ substantial property and personnel. Individuals in this role will be responsible for a multiplicity of duties including theft watch, patrols, security and video monitoring and access control. Security work is an excellent precursor to Law Enforcement, Criminal Justice or Fire Department.
This is a very unique position, as it requires a full-time worker who is willing to work a two-hour shift in the morning Monday-Sunday. We are looking for someone with kindness, respect, and a friendly demeanor. This positions responsibilities are:
- Escorting clinical personnel to and from the building
- Conducting building patrols
- Removing trespassers when necessary
- Observe and report
- Ability to stand and walk during entirety of shift
- Unarmed Security License. We provide training for this license if needed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Citizenship or authorization to work in the U.S.
- Clean Background.
Ability to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Equal Employment Opportunity
PEAK Companies is committed to employing a diverse and high performing workforce