Coeur d'Alene - Idaho (ID), 83815
DEPARTMENT: ManufacturingREPORTS TO: Manufacturing Supervisor
Perform all tasks involved in the production of Sunshine Minting’s products. This may include annealing, blanking, breakdown, burnishing, coining, milling, packaging, polishing, rolling, weighing or other tasks as assigned while following standard work methods and practicing safe work habits to ensure production is as efficient and safe as possible.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each of the essential functions/duties satisfactory. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Performs work of a recurring nature requiring mechanical aptitude; may use special or standard hand tools dependent upon job; produce products according to verbal or written instructions; operation of hand tools, power tools and operation of equipment as necessary
- Must be able to lift at least 35 lbs continuously
- Must be able to stand, sit, walk or bend as needed
- Must be able to push carts, with or without assistance
- Must be able to properly communicate with co-workers and Supervisors
- Must be organized, able to read, write and communicate effectively in English
- Must be able to maintain a sterile environment including changing gloves continuously
- Must be able to work safe and stay focused at all times
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Must pay close attention to detail, and understand quality standards
- Able to correctly monitor and use gauges, machines and equipment
- Able to read work orders/daily production schedules
- Ability to perform basic math
- Must be able to use hands and arms continuously
- Maintain a clean, safe work environment and remain focused at all times
- Must be able to accurately fill out appropriate paperwork
- Must be at work on time, and ready to begin working at the start of shift each day
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
- Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or six months manufacturing related experience; or equivalent combination of education and relevant experience.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an Employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
While performing the duties of this job, the Employee is regularly required to stand, bend, sit or kneel. The Employee is continuously required to use hands and arms to reach, finger, handle, or feel objects and controls. The Employee is regularly required to walk, talk and hear.
The Employee must regularly lift at least 35 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment is of moderate temperature and moderate loud noise level; hearing protection is required. Gloves must be worn and changed frequently and continuously throughout the day. Work may be performed near moving mechanical parts dependent upon task.
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by Employees assigned to this position. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
The requirements listed are a general representation of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required of an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. My signature below acknowledges that I have read this job description and I am able to perform the essential functions and responsibilities of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.