Post Falls - Idaho (ID), 83854
Estimated salary $18 an hour
Orgill, Inc., founded in 1847, is the nation's largest and fastest-growing independently-owned hardlines distribution company that is recognized as an industry leader for its development of innovative retail programs and services that are designed to fulfill a simple mission: Help Our Customers Be Successful. We exist to serve our customers and our mission is the foundation upon which all of our services, products and activities are built. Orgill employees strive for the highest quality and endeavor to do things right the first time, constantly working towards improving everything they do. Employees want our customers to know that they can depend on us every time they do business with Orgill.
As a growing company, we are looking for new team members to help us continue in our success.
We recruit our positions on an on-going basis in order to build a talent pool of potential candidates. Positions have varying responsibilities dependent on the department function, those positions being:
Inbound Material Handler (Receiving and Stocking)
Inbound freight is received by breaking down merchandise using a barcode scanner to ensure accuracy of receipts. Then, inventory is stocked in specified warehouse locations utilizing the scanners and industrial equipment (forklifts, pallet riders, and reach trucks)
Outbound Material Handler (Repack Orders, Full Case Orders, Shipping)
Outbound departments fill orders for customers while maintaining established quality and production standards in a voice and label picking work environment. Shipping employees build merchandise pallets into a route sequence at customer specification, ensuring an efficient load process that maximizes space utilization.Skills and Abilities:
To be considered you must complete all electronic forms in their
entirety making sure that all information is accurate. You must also have an active e-mail address for contact purposes.
We are looking for candidates that:
- Can work without direct supervision.
- Are committed to a high standard of safety and be willing to comply with all safety policies and practices.
- Have an excellent attendance record
- Are willing and able to work overtime when needed
- Have good comprehension skills
- Have the ability to interact effectively with other departments and all levels of management
- Attention to detail essential
- Have excellent organizational skills
- Has a demonstrated ability to prioritize work
- Is a team player with a can do attitude
- Is able to read, write, and speak English
- Has the ability to meet physical assessment requirements for this position
Orgill, Inc. offers a competitive benefits package that offers valuable benefit options at reasonable costs and provides affordable coverage to our employees.
- 401(k) Plan
- Medical & Prescription
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Educational Assistance Program
- Disability Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Additional Life, Accident, and Cancer Coverage
- Vacation Benefits
- 8 Paid Holidays
Orgill, Inc. distributes hardware and home improvement products to hardware, home improvement, and building materials retailers across the United States and in more than 60 countries throughout the world.
We're looking for positive, energetic, and upbeat people to join our team. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment Orgill may be right for you!