Bensenville - Illinois (IL), 60106
Midwest Goods Inc.
Data analyst responsibilities include conducting full life cycle analysis to include requirements, activities and design. Data analysts will develop analysis and reporting capabilities. They will also monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Managing and designing the reporting environment, including data sources, security, and metadata.
- Providing technical expertise on data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing.
- Work closely with project managers to understand and maintain focus on their analytical needs, including identifying critical metrics and KPIs, and deliver actionable insights to relevant decision-makers
- Acquire data from primary and secondary sources, to use to maintain data systems.
- Identify and recommend new ways to save money by streamlining business processes
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor in Mathematics or Computer Science.
- 3+ years experience mining data as a data analyst
- Proven analytical skills, including mining, evaluation, analysis, and visualization
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite including Excel, PowerPoint.
- Strong knowledge of SQL with the ability to learn other analytic tools.
- The ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Health Benefits: Medical, life, dental and vision.
- Advancement and growth potential
- PTO (Paid time off)
- Casual work environment
Midwest Goods Inc. was founded in 2014 and is one of the largest wholesale distributors of vape and electronic cigarette products in the United States. Due to the growth in operations and staff we outgrew our old facility and in 2019 we moved into a 86,000 sqf warehouse, located in Bensenville, IL. We rely on meeting our ethical principles and maintaining our business integrity, as well as our approach to our business which we call Service Spirit, Team Spirit and Spirit of Progress. In the spirit of service, we expect all of our employees to demonstrate professionalism, enthusiasm, integrity and a welcoming attitude to our customers, vendors and each other. Every day our employees combine their individual skills and contributions to achieve collective success.
Our team spirit is based on a sense of shared purpose, communication and mutual respect.Our business is to serve others and to continuously improve the services and products we provide. In the spirit of progress, we support and encourage all of our employees to shape their own future and to grow with the Company. We also encourage each employee to take the initiative and look for new, different and innovative ways to better serve our customers and vendors.
Midwest Distribution is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to: race; color; religion; genetic information; national origin; sex; pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions; age; disability; citizenship status; uniform service member status; or any other protected class under Federal, State, or local law.
Midwest Distribution is committed to create a workplace that inspires and enables our Employees to be the best they can be so that we can grow as a Company, team and family. We believe diversity, equality and inclusion is vital to driving our culture, sparking innovation and achieving long-term success.
For all of life's occasions and everyday moments, visit Midwest Events
Follow us on Facebook - Instagram - Twitter