Marketing Operations Specialist
Oakbrook Terrace - Illinois (IL), 60181
The Joint Commission
Under the direction of the Director of Marketing Operations, this position is responsible for the operation and execution of the Enterprise Marketing programs, including webinars, events, emails and lead nurture. This position partners with other marketing teams to execute successful marketing programs to acquire and nurture leads and yield transactional purchases for products and services throughout the Enterprise.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manages and executes marketing programs that drive leads, opportunities, and transactional sales, which may include Webinars, online campaigns, emails, social media campaigns, content marketing campaigns, cross-marketing initiatives, and others using Marketo, Salesforce, and other systems.
- Creates, tracks and manages targeted campaigns to acquire leads, and drive qualified leads through Salesforce, including providing KPIs and other analysis of outcomes.
- Responsible for completing Marketing Operations requests on time.
- Defines, documents, and executes ongoing lead acquisition, opportunity acceleration, and other activities for the Enterprise.
Implements marketing programs that span digital channels-email, search, digital content, web, and social media.
- Communicates directly with clients and prospects via email, phone, webinars, and in person on Enterprise products and services.
- Collaborates with internal stakeholders on marketing programs.
- Participate in other initiatives to support the efforts of the Marketing Operations team.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Bachelor degree in marketing, business, IT or related field.
- At least 1-2 years of operational marketing experience. Experience in a marketing automation and demand generation/downstream marketing role preferred
- Experience managing marketing programs in Marketo, PARDOT, or HubSpot including integration with Webinar platforms and email creation.
- Proficiency with CRM systems and data integrity. Experience with Salesforce campaigns and reporting preferred.
Possess knowledge of digital marketing channels –email, search, digital content, web, and social media.
- Demonstrates strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to give persuasive presentations to prospects and customers.
- Familiarity with the healthcare industry a plus.
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills required as well as proficiency with the entire MS Office suite.
- Excellent planning, organization, and scheduling skills. Able to work independently with limited direction
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Highly self-motivated.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by an employee assigned to this position. The description is not an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, knowledge, skills and abilities, and working conditions associated with this position. All requirements are subject to possible modification due to business needs and/or reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities.