QC Inspector (Level I)
Wheeling - Illinois (IL), 60090
Swiss Precision Machining
SPM's mission is to machine perfect quality component parts through industry leading technology & genuine experience. Precision is the name & the heart of our company. We are out to change the world! Each day, we work to influence greatness, machining the pieces and parts this world needs to be at its best for tomorrow. We hold ourselves and our clients to the absolute highest of standards. Interested in joining our team of greatness? Contact us today!
"Precision is in the name, and the heart of Our Company."
- Run Production on machines in team-based environment
- Responsible for general/daily maintenance on machines to keep up with production
- Responsible for ensuring quality of parts through regular inspection during production
- Follow all safety
- Cooperative, team-focused attitude
- Ability to lift 25 pounds regularly
- Ability to stand/walk for 11+ hours
- No prior machining experience required
- Ability to read blueprints (SPM will train)
- Ability to inspect parts through use of manual inspection equipment (caliper, micrometer etc.), as well as programmed CMM equipment (SPM will train)
- Complete MasterTask Operation Basics Training, or equivalent (Practical Test)