ROUTE DRIVER - OFFICE COFFEE (FULL-TIME)
Cedar Rapids - Iowa (IA),
SIGN-ON BONUS OFFERED!
See below for details.
We are now hiring for a full-time ROUTE DRIVER - OFFICE COFFEE position.
- Location: Canteen - 9805 Atlantic Dr SW # A, Cedar Rapids, IA 52404 Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full-time; Wednesday through Sunday, 7:00am - 3:30pm.
- Requirement: No experience needed. Valid driver's license required.
Perks: Sign-On Bonus Offered:
- Full-Time: Up to $1,000
- Part-Time: Up to $500
- Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
It’s Safe to Work at Canteen! We know many of you who are new to working in a foodservice setting might be a little unsure about your safety. We understand. As Fortune’s World’s Most Admired Companies in 2020, keeping our Canteen Team and clients safe is very important to us!
How do we keep our Team safe? Canteen has Safety Teams that direct how we work together with extensive safety protocols, and we provide personal protective equipment and ongoing safety training. We believe that knowledge is power, and with this knowledge you will feel much better about working in one of our facilities or serving our customers during this pandemic.
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 793450.
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our success - we invite you to start your journey with us today!
At Canteen, we’re in the business of ensuring our guests get what they want, when they want it. As the largest on-demand retail company in the US, we provide vending, micro-markets, cafés, coffee and other pantry drinks and snacks in offices, manufacturing plants, airports, hospitals, universities, and anywhere we’re needed. We’ve been in business nearly 100 years and attribute our longevity and growth to our relentless focus on our customers. We're driven by innovation, always friendly, and foster an inclusive culture where everyone feels like they belong.
When it comes to your career, there are so many reasons to choose Canteen. Hear what some of our associates are saying.
Click HERE to see a day in the life of a Canteen Route Driver!
Summary: The Route Driver drives a company vehicle over an established route to deliver products or render services and fills and maintains vending and related equipment. The Route Driver is the face of the company and must project a professional and positive image of the company at all times while maintaining and building excellent client and customer relationships. This position has excellent advancement opportunities, providing employees with the foundation needed for entry level management opportunities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain proper inventory levels and product distribution for vending machines.
- Provide client and customer satisfaction in every aspect of job performance.
- Display a clear understanding of company policies and ability to administer as needed.
- Performs routine cleaning and sanitation of vending machines and other related equipment.
- Conducts minor service and adjustments on machines. When necessary reports defective equipment to designated maintenance repair service
- 3 years driving experience required.
- Valid Non-CDL Class C driver's license (unless otherwise indicated by state) and good driving record.
- Preferred 1-2 years experience in a customer service position, or a minimum of 1 year of related experience.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. on a consistent basis.
- Ability to operate or willingness to learn material handling equipment (box truck, handcarts, etc.).
- Able to work independently, responsible for route, work unsupervised 98% of the work day.
In addition to competitive compensation and excellent benefits, successful employees in this position enjoy:
- Comprehensive training
- Advancement opportunities
- Working in a fast paced environment
- Working independently
- Providing excellent customer service to established customers
- Building relationships
Associates at Canteen are offered many fantastic benefits.
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 793450