Document Processor I
Clinton - Iowa (IA), 52732
Estimated salary $150,000 - $500,000 a year
- Responsible for preparing documents for scanning. This may include the following:
- Reviewing documents for presence of certain information.
- Identify and outsource critical documents for special processing.
- Fix and repair small rips or tears with tape, remove staples, paperclips, etc.
- Utilizing sort sheets as directed.
- Make copies as needed.
- May electronically sort and code documents within the system.
- Reference work instructions as needed.
- Required to attend mandatory meetings and trainings, work scheduled overtime with minimal notice, and perform other duties as assigned per business
Qualification Requirements –
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Able to read, write and speak English.
- Able to maintain confidential information.
- Successfully pass and maintain acceptable background checks and security clearances.
- Strong attention to detail.
Wednesday: 8am-4pm or 10am-4pm
Saturdays: Rotating Saturdays working 8am-2pm. Must be able/willing to work OT and Saturdays, per production need.