Des Moines - Iowa (IA),
Seneca Companies, Inc.
Administrative support in office setting.
Position Title: Administrative Specialist
What we need:
Seneca Companies is currently seeking an Administrative Specialist to work within our Des Moines, Iowa office. This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a growing area within our family owned and operated business directly supporting the organizations where you may purchase your fuel.
Ask yourself these questions:
- Do you have a strong work ethic with a positive mindset?
- Are you looking for something where you can build a long-term career?
- Do you want to a career where every day is different and will require you to think out of the box?
- Screen telephone calls and visitors for Operations Manager and staff
- Maintains files and electronic records of customers, sales, etc.
- Produces reports, tracks budgetary activities, contacts customers as needed
- Payment/invoice processing
- Other duties as assigned
What you need to have:
- High School diploma or GED.
- 1-3 years of related administrative experience or equivalent training or experience is required
- Excellent verbal nd written communication skills
- Experience iwth Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent record-keeping and interpersonal skills
What we give you in return:
Our competitive Health program offers a comprehensive benefits package that supports healthy lifestyles, preventative care and helps to protect against hardship. Our retirement plan offers our employees the opportunity to plan for a strong financial future well beyond their working
Seneca Companies pays for all training, professional licenses, and factory certifications. This extreme stance on training is necessary due to the technological complexities of the job. It also serves to make our employees extremely desired and acts as a way for us to show our appreciation for them.
- Have access to over 3,200 computer-based professional development courses provided to employees free of charge.
- Can be reimbursed for secondary education at accredited educational providers and vocational training in addition to required job training.
About Seneca Companies:
Seneca Companies is a diverse group of entities committed to providing unequaled customer attention through a range of related services including: Fuel Systems, General Contracting, Environmental Services, Waste Solutions Services, Energy Solutions and Automotive & Commercial Equipment. With a corporate office in Des Moines, IA we have roughly 350 employees in eight different branch offices spanning a service area of over eighteen states.
Seneca Companies is committed to providing an equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. For us, this is the only acceptable way to do business. Accordingly, all employment decisions at the Seneca Companies, including those relating to hiring, promotion, transfers, benefits, compensation, and placement, will be made without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, age, physical and/or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic characteristics, religion, religious dress and/or grooming, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, U.S. military status, political affiliation, or any other class protected by state and/or federal law.