Work Director 2 (SAFE)
Des Moines - Iowa (IA),
Estimated salary $12 an hour
Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as 'Personal Cell' or 'Cellular' in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo's Consumer Lending businesses empower millions of customers to achieve their dreams every day. Whether it's buying a home, purchasing a car, funding a significant purchase, or making important daily credit card purchases, Consumer Lending provides important credit products and services that help our customers succeed. The group includes Home Lending; Auto; Cards, Retail and Merchant Services; Personal Lending; Consumer Lending Control; and Consumer Lending Shared Services.
The Consumer Lending team partners with other businesses across Wells Fargo to create and deliver transformational experiences that help customers gain access to credit. The vision for the Consumer Lending business is to leverage technology and data to make it simple for customers to easily access credit when and where they need it. Consumer Lending serves customers across the country through our distribution network of more than 5,300 retail banking branches and Home Lending offices, as well as online and digital channels.
The Home Lending Operations team is seeking a Work Director 2 to support a team of mortgage funders. The Work Director 2 ensures the unit's work is completed on time and accurately by planning, coordinating and monitoring the daily activities of the moderately complex to complex work of less senior team members.
- Reviewing, prioritizing, and distributing daily work to meet deadlines and goals
- Monitoring work in progress making adjustments as needed
- Giving feedback and training to staff
- Addressing scheduling issues, including absences and tardiness
- Giving input to supervisors on staff performance
- Representing unit at meetings.
- Work in a team environment in an effort to achieve business and volume goals and provide superior service.
- May provide coaching and/or training to team members and provide feedback as needed.
- May assist manager in creating/reviewing reports to monitor progress and provide feedback/suggestions for improvement.
- May assist in conducting team meetings.
- Maintain applicable compliance conformity as it relates to data integrity and risk management.
- Ability to handle confidential material in a professional, highly ethical manner
Candidate must reside within a reasonable commute to the site location, however the position is eligible to work from home. Required location(s) for this position are:
2324 Overland Ave. Billings, MT 59102
101 N. Independence Mall E. Floor 11 Philadelphia, PA 19106
800 Walnut St. Floor 7 Des Moines, IA 50309
1100 Corporate Center Dr. Bldg. B Floor 1 Raleigh, NC 27607-5066
9780 S. Meridian Blvd. Floor 3, 300 Englewood, CO 80112
2701 Wells Fargo Way Floor 3 Minneapolis, MN 55467
1525 W. W. T. Harris Blvd Floor 2 Charlotte,
1150 W. Washington St. Floor 3 Tempe, AZ 85281
11601 N. Black Canyon Hwy Floor 2 Phoenix, AZ 85029
1755 Grant St. Floor 3 Concord, CA 94520
1 E 22nd ST. Lombard, IL
9600 NE Cascades Pkwy Portland, OR 97233
3+ years of operations experience demonstrated through work or military experience
Ability to coordinate multiple tasks and distribute complex work
- Effective organizational, multi tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Quality review skills
- Leadership experience including training and providing performance feedback to staff/managers
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
Other Desired Qualifications
Mortgage Origination and/or Fulfillment Experience (Sales, Processing, Underwriting, Closing, or Funding)
- Ability to partner as a team member resource
- Ability to be flexible and adjust plans quickly to meet changing business needs
- Mortgage Industry Experience
- Experience using CORE
This position requires SAFE registration at the time of employment. Wells Fargo will initiate the SAFE registration process immediately after your employment start date. The Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) web site (http://fedregistry.nationwidelicensingsystem.org ) provides the MU4R questions and registration required for employment in this position.
- Individuals in Loan Originator (LO) positions must meet the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau qualification requirements and comply with related Wells Fargo policies. The LO qualification requirements include meeting applicable financial responsibility, character, general financial fitness and criminal background standards.
- This position requires compliance with all mortgage regulatory requirements and Wells Fargo's compliance policies related to these requirements including acceptable background check investigation results. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening and required reporting of certain incidents.
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
MT-Billings: Min: $34,000 Mid: $46,600
PA-Philadelphia: Min: $41,600 Mid: $57,000
IA-Des Moines: Min: $37,800 Mid: $51,800
NC-Raleigh: Min: $37,800 Mid: $51,800
CO-Englewood: Min: $37,800 Mid: $51,800
MN-Minneapolis: Min: $37,800 Mid: $51,800
NC-Charlotte: Min: $37,800 Mid: $51,800
AZ-Tempe: Min: $37,800 Mid: $51,800
AZ-PHX-Northwest Phoenix: Min: $37,800 Mid: $51,800
CA-Concord: Min: $45,400 Mid: $62,200
IL-Lombard: Min: $41,600 Mid: $57,000
OR-Portland: Min: $37,800 Mid: $51,800
MT-Billings: 2324 Overland Avenue - Billings, MT
PA-Philadelphia: 101 N Independence Mall E - Philadelphia, PA
IA-Des Moines: 800 Walnut St - Des Moines, IA
NC-Raleigh: 1100 Corporate Center Dr - Raleigh, NC
CO-Englewood: 9780 S Meridian Blvd - Englewood, CO
MN-Minneapolis: 2701 Wells Fargo Way - Minneapolis, MN
NC-Charlotte: 1525 W Wt Harris Blvd - Charlotte, NC
AZ-Tempe: 1150 W Washington St - Tempe, AZ
AZ-PHX-Northwest Phoenix: 11601 N Black Canyon Hwy - Phoenix, AZ
CA-Concord: 1755 Grant Street - Concord, CA
IL-Lombard: 1 E 22nd St - Lombard, IL
OR-Portland: 9600 Ne Cascades Parkway - Portland, OR