Credit IMPACT Associate
Dubuque - Iowa (IA),
Estimated salary $32,531 - $47,341 a year
FirstBank Lubbock Bancshares began with the vision of one man, Barry Orr, and a promise. Barry promised his wife and friends that he would start a bank that would become profitable through relationships, hard work and determination. "It is our goal to be the BEST community bank in the Lubbock area," states Barry Orr, Chairman & CEO. "We knew we could help build a better Lubbock by serving the needs of customers our way."Our progressive 12-month IMPACT experience is designed to produce empowering influencers across the Heartland Financial footprint. We begin by providing a 3-month broad introduction into the composition of the Heartland model and fundamentals via Heartland Academy. The remaining 9-months our IMPACT Associates will embark into a specialized and comprehensive Career Development phase of the experience within the desired career path and position.
Throughout the experience, IMPACT Associates will be afforded the opportunity to network and learn from top executives and leaders. Upon successful completion of the program, there will be an opportunity for a full-time position accompanied by an accelerated career path to a leadership role within 1-3 years.
Each year business needs are analyzed to identify critical areas for successful IMPACT recruitment and placement.
Focus for IMAPCT 2021:
- Information Technology
- Consumer Digital Strategy
- Wealth Management/Private Client Services
- Phase 1 – The Heartland Academy: 3 Months
- The Heartland Story:
- Participants will gain a rich understanding of Heartland’s history, culture, strategy, and our unique model of the “big bank
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree Accounting, Business Administration/Management, Business Communications, Business Education, Computer and Information Science, Criminal Science, Economics, Finance, Human Resources Management, Mass Communication, Risk Management required
- 1-3 years financial, banking, sales or related business experience preferred
- Basic financial knowledge preferred
- Strong detail and analytical skills preferred
- Persuasive communication skills preferred
- High level of initiative and accountability required
- Ability to work independently or on a team required
- Involved in extracurricular activities and professional groups preferred
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Time Type:Full time