Robotics Sales Specialist, Enabling Technologies - South Cen...
Iowa - Iowa (IA),
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for an Enabling Technologies Robotics Sales Specialist. This position will cover the South Central geography (Louisiana, Arkansas, Missouri, Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas, Oklahoma, Colorado, New Mexico, Texas, and Southern Wyoming/Southern Illinois).
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopaedic and neurological business in the world. With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative treatments with intention, we are inspired to advance patient care with greater velocity than has previously been achieved. DePuy Synthes Companies offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, more agile and better equipped to meet the needs of today’s evolving health care environment.
The Enabling Technologies Robotics Sales Specialist serves as clinical expert for regional commercialization activities for the VELYS Robotic-Assisted Solution including Commercial and Professional Education facilitation and being well-versed in the use of VELYS Robotic procedure, and subsequently managing the seamless installation and customer in-service. The Robotics Specialist will work with the Robotic Sales Manager to develop outstanding customer relationships with clinical and non-clinical stakeholders. The Robotics Specialist will work closely with our existing Joint Reconstruction Sales Force on all new customer installs and on-boarding of all joint reconstruction business into the digital surgery offering.
This position reports to the Enabling Technologies Robotics Sales Manager for the Region.
- Supports all salesforce and customer installation and technical service requirements in assigned region.
- Travels to customer sites to unpack, assemble, and bring equipment into a fully functional state.
- Manages logistical planning and implementation for procuring, moving, relocating, or repositioning
- BA/BS is required
- 2 years of medical device sales experience required
- Demonstrate aptitude in technical skills and technology systems and administrative procedures
- Exposure with medical or surgical software/digital and/or capital equipment
- Experience with joint reconstruction in hips/knees is preferred
- Quickly identify and solve problems on-the-go
- Self-starter, ability to work without daily direction to maximize territory results
- Team Player – work closely with VELYS Digital Surgery partners and FSO to show unified approach in maximizing the customer experience
- The ability up to travel 75% is required
- Valid Driver’s license in one of the 50 States is required
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
North America-United States-Iowa, North America-United States-Colorado, North America-United States-Illinois, North America-United States-Kansas, North America-United States-Missouri, North America-United States-Nebraska, North America-United States-New Mexico, North America-United States-Oklahoma, North America-United States-Texas, North America-United States-Wyoming, North America-United States-Arkansas
DePuy Synthes Sales, Inc. (6032)