Supervisor - Resort Club
Riverside - Iowa (IA),
Riverside Casino & Golf Resort
This position supervises the day to day operation of the Rewards Club representatives and implements daily Rewards Club promotions, and giveaways. Responsible for assuring proper redemption of club coupons, points and card usage.Essential Functions:
- Responsible for assuring accurate issuance of club cards with proper identification.
- Assures database is maintained by consistent data entry by representatives
- Responsible for implementing company procedures are followed by representatives
- Trains and correct when necessary to assure excellent customer service
- Provide information, operational and customer support to representatives when needed
- Assist in the implementation of promotions, contests and giveaways.
- Resolves customer complaints and questions regarding promotions, events etc.
- Works closely with Executive Casino Hosts and Casino Hosts to provide customer information
- Maintains the integrity of the customer data base.
- Ability to understand the requirements for card usage as it
- 1-2 years Supervisory experience with customer service experience.
- Knowledge of various Microsoft Office software including but not limited to Excel, Word,
- Knowledge or experience in gaming environment a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and have exceptional organizational skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Varies by time/day of week, to include evening, weekends, and holidays.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Multiple Locations