Warehouse Specialist - Spirit Lake
Spirit Lake - Iowa (IA),
Atlantic Bottling Company
Overview/Function: The Warehouse Specialists role is to ensure customer orders are fulfilled. They handle shipping and receiving of Atlantic Coca-Cola Bottling Company products, ensure incoming products and materials are efficiently stored in the correct location, pull production preparation for delivery, and stage and load product in accordance to company standards.
- Move product throughout the warehouse in an efficient, effective and safe manner.
- Safely utilize material handling equipment (pallet jack, forklift, etc.).
- Conduct order fulfillment tasks (pulling product, builder orders, stocking trucks, rotation inventory, etc.).
- Count and inspect product; ensure accurate reports. Help to resolve order discrepancies.
- Minimize damaged products.
- Comply with all safety procedures. Maintain clean and orderly work area to ensure safety.
- Ethical conduct is expected at all times.
- Other duties as required.
Experience & Qualifications:
- High school diploma/GED.
- Previous warehouse experience is helpful but not required.
- Ability to read and follow directions and work orders.
- Ability to follow all safety requirements/protocols.
- Good team-player.
- Flexible with the ability to adapt to varying situations.
- Positive, helpful attitude.
- Some light computer experience is helpful.
- This position is
Note: No posting can contain a fully comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required in this role. Atlantic Coca-Cola Bottling Company offers a dynamic, ever-changing environment requiring flexibility and a willing, team-based attitude. Some duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time, with or without notice.
To ensure the safety of our employees, our customers, and our products, Atlantic Coca-Cola Bottling Company offers a drug-free workplace. Employees are subject to pre-employment/post-offer physical, drug screen, and random drug testing.