Site Manager -- Milligan Wind Farm
Colby - Kansas (KS), 67701
- Minimum three years Wind Experience with a Bachelor's Degree/Technical degree or equivalent experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft software suite (Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Ability to climb to heights up to 250 feet or greater, work in confined spaces, discern colors and meet body weight restrictions of 260 pounds. A medical practitioner will assess successful candidates to ensure they meet these requirements at all times during their employment.
- Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States. Qualified Applicants will
- Individual must be at least 21 years of age in order to participate in the required Siemens vehicle plan.
- Management and/or Team Leadership experience
- An understanding and commitment to a Safe Work Culture
- SAP proficiency
- High level communication skills
- Conflict resolution experience
- Contract management experience
Job ID: 192830
Organization: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
Company: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.