Maintenance Technician 3rd shift
Kansas City - Kansas (KS), 66115
Empire Candle Co., LLC
Empire Candle Co., LLC a local candle manufacturer is actively seeking a full-time experienced Maintenance Technician to join our team in Kansas City, KS. We are looking for a candidate that has experience in both the mechanical and electrical aspects of maintenance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities * Troubleshoot and repair Motors, Brakes and Clutches.
- Troubleshooting and repair of Hydraulics and Pneumatics systems.
- Troubleshoot and repair electrical controls systems (24V DC – 480V AC both single and three phase).
- Read electrical schematics and blueprints.
- Maintain and repair pneumatic systems such as compressors and driers.
- Maintain and repair gas fired boilers.
- Perform PMs and other related duties as assigned.
- Follow LOTO and all related safety procedures.
- Work assigned shift (2nd /3rd) and overtime as needed.
Qualifications To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. * Must be able to demonstrate a level of
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Knowledge of proper and safe use of electrical meters.
- Degree/Certification or documented electrical/ mechanical experience.
- Two or more years of manufacturing experience.
- Must be able to successfully complete a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check.
Work Environment/Physical Demand
Working conditions are normal for a manufacturing environment. Work involves frequent lifting of materials up to 50 pounds. Machinery and tool operation require the use of safety equipment to include but not limited to; eye safety glasses, hearing protectors, work boots, and hardhats. Loose fitting clothes and jewelry are not permitted
Job Type: Full-time
- plumbing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Manufacturing: 2 years (Preferred)
- Electrical: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- CPO (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Night shift