Leavenworth - Kansas (KS), 66048
At CoreCivic, we do more than manage inmates, we care for people! CoreCivic is currently seeking a Correctional Officer who has a passion for providing the highest quality care in an institutional, secure setting.
Who We Are:
CoreCivic is the leading, national provider of high-quality, security corrections and detention management services, providing effective programs that enhance public safety and prepare individuals for success after release. Headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee, with more than 70 secured facilities nationwide, CoreCivic security employees are driven by a deep sense of service, high standards of professionalism and a responsibility to better the public good.
What We Have:
- PAID Training – Comprehensive training to start a successful career!
- A supportive environment where employee growth is promoted.
- Comprehensive benefits package & competitive wages.
- PTO & paid holidays.
- Other great incentives.
What You Get To Do:
- Change the lives of those in your care!
- Perform routine duties of a Correctional Officer in accordance with established
requiring criminal justice experience.
- High school diploma, GED certification or equivalent required.
- Once hired, must complete pre-service correctional officer training and, where applicable, be a non-commissioned security officer licensed by the state of employment.
- A valid driver's license is required.
- Demonstrate the ability to complete any required training.
- Must be available to work any hours, any shift.
- Minimum age requirement: Must be at least 21 years of age.
CoreCivic is a Drug-Free Workplace & EOE– M/F/Vets/Disability.